mardi 7 septembre 2010

Interview du groupe Partysmartie

Could you please introduce yourself one by one ?

alfy from Los Angeles California and matt from Austria vienna


Where did the band name come from? Has it a special meaning ?

haha no special meaning just partysmartie


How did you learn to produce trash music ?

well i learned from watching my homie Richard whos also a really talented and dope producer called KRFTKDS and matt well im guessing he just not human haha its in him.



How two Dj can compose an unique sound ? How do you share the work ?

haha our own secret recipe


Which tool do you use for producing your sounds ?

raw heavy material!!



What are your main influences?

girls!! na haaha im not gunna lie krftkds converted me and matt always told me mustard pimp inspired him but between me and you thats a lie matt is a machine haha



Could you give me a list of your current favorites tracks ?

justin bieber hhaah just kidding



How do you prepare your gigs ?

getting drunk! thats what happen last time and time flew by we forgot to play so by the time we were up the pigs rolled up




How did the audience reply on your music?

they left !! hahaah just kidding well i hope they are banging their brains out



How did you meet your label SHAKEYOURASS RECORDS?

on sound cloud



What can we expect of you in the near future?

rich! haha you never know 




What do you think of American trash electro scene?

well my opinion its just getting started over here over there where matts from well i mean like all of like Austria and Italy is where i pretty much think it was born.
I loved it for so long and now its building up over here
its different if u ask me but there is no big artist yet they are all underground foos but to me they should be bigger than the Beatles .


If you have some final words to add, please do it here.

I love you Katy Perry.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres