dimanche 14 mars 2010

Interview de Nightbreaker

Could you please introduce yourself?

The names Leo and I'm from a lovely little town called London.




What does your nickname mean and where did it come from?

It's pretty self explanatory, but It's more the name of my mecha than a nickname for myself.



How did you get where you are now?

Well I'm still pretty much a nobody in terms of fame, but production wise, just years of practice and help from other producers i've met online


.
May you describe your music ?

when people ask me this, I just tell them I make dirty electro...
The best description of my music is the music its self, so I tend to show people part of a track and then say "thats what I make"



Which tool and software do you use for producing your sounds ?

I use Reason Rewired into Ableton



How do you compose your sounds?

I try to start each track differently, so that the tracks wont end up sounding too samey when they come out.
But on the whole I tend to find a nice micro sample and slowly build the track up around that.



What are your main influences?

SebastiAn, the legendary Justice, Teenage bad girl (who need to get back into action mind you!)
but over all I tend to get inspired by individual tracks by separate artists. Justice and Sebastian are exceptions though hah.



Could you give me a list of your current favorites tracks ?

Oliver Huntemann - 37 Grad, The track that pretty much got me into dance music, and its still one of my favorite tracks today.
Huoratron - Gbay, except the drums are a bit weak, so I've done a drum edit for personal use everything by Bonobo



How did the audience reply on your music?

well I haven't played out too much, so I don't really know too well what people are going to think of my music, I've got some positive responses online though, so lets hope.



Have you ever heard of you on blogs?

I used to be on some blogs ages ago, but I don't think i've been on one in a while, need to start sending tracks to them again..



Do you love on Transformers ?

Wouldn't say I love them, I do however love big bad ass looking robots..



If you could make a soundtrack for an existing movie, what movie would you choose ?

I don't know any movies which my music would suit so I really have no idea



What can we expect of you in the near future?

Live shows!, Working on a live show at the moment, with bits of new tracks and old tracks completely re done, and lots of remixes and that should be fun,
Also Nightbreaker T-shirts will be coming out on terratag.com very shortly, and hopefully in the near future will be colabing with German designer Evolution to make some bad ass shows



If you have some final words to add, please do it here.

good luck with your blog :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres